Saturday, May 7, 2011

Video Quickie: Jorden Runt I En Kundvagn

As of recent I've been trying to make more quality videos.  This mean taking more time to set up and shoot the multiple angles and more time editing the material before I'm happy with it (or mostly happy).  Generally it means less climbing for me, which is compounded by the fact that I also have a little girl to take care of that puts additional limits on how much I get out to climb and of course the ability to shoot good angles and sit down for enough time to do some quality editing.  It is with this in mind that I've decided to supplement my video production with some "set up a tripod" videos that I can make with little effort.  Here is one of those "quickies" on the classic Jorden Runt I En Kundvagn at Lyse Kyrka in Bohuslan.  Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!