Monday, April 16, 2012

Back in Sweden and Bishop Highballs

I've made it back to Sweden in one piece and I'm hoping to pickup where I left off this winter.  There is so much rock to explore and off the top of my head I can think of dozens of amazing projects that need to go down.  I better get busy. Unfortunately I'm not sure what my body is up for as the elbow I thoroughly abused in the States is looking to be more serious than I thought.  We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime I'll continue to sort pictures and videos and make retro posts about the States.  It was a scrumptious 4 months and I'm still digesting.  Hmmmmmmm.

Here are some highballing pictures from Bishop.


Lisa finnishing off the super-classic Jedi Mind Tricks

Lisa on Golden Shower.  This one totally shut me down.  Didn't even get a chance to fall from the crux near the top.....maybe that was a good thing

Brian fires another cool highball at the Pollen Grains

1 comment:

Dan Carter said...

I was so glad Brian snagged that right hand hold. That was and exciting spot!