Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gearing up for Another Great Year

I arrived in Malibu just in time to close-out 2011 with friends and family at my grandmother's house on the beach.  It was a wonderful way to end a great year and a perfect place to reflect on the past 12 months.  2011 was an extremely productive climbing year as I established over 100 boulder problems on Sweden's west coast, visited new areas, revisited some favorite areas and managed to stay relatively injury free and tick off projects everywhere I went.

I've got high hopes for 2012 as I'm hoping to make a dent in my list of projects and to discover more to add to that list.  Solklinten was a major area of focus in 2011 and will continue to get my attention on it's way to becoming one of Sweden's larger bouldering areas.  I'm hoping to make several international trips in addition to my annual winter sojourn to the States and hang with friends everywhere I go.  I've got the whole year before me and the possibilities are endless.

Hope everyone had a great 2011 and that big things are in store for 2012.

Happy New Year!

Here are a few of the projects that may go down in 2012





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Let´s hope for the Landvetter area 2012 =) I will be wiht you! Happy New Year!

Viktor said...

The projects in Värnamo is waiting for you. Welcome whenever you want!

Anonymous said...

Where is the fourth picture down? It is one of the coolest looking lines I have seen!

walkerkearney said...

that would be trainspotting, located just outside gothenburg and perhaps the west coasts #1 project.