Friday, May 8, 2009

Dr Princess

Since I've been together with Lina the standard question I get from my friends is "what is she doing with you?". Said with the right tone it really gets the point across as it's pretty apparent that she is way too good for me. I guess people find it hard to understand what a beautiful and intelligent girl like Lina sees in a rambling dirtbag with sub-par personal hygiene and a penchant for climbing. Well, Lina's status as far superior to me has reached even greater heights as she is now officially Dr Lina. Congratulations Lina on receiving your PHDizzle and further baffling my friends.


Over four years of work conveniently organized in an easy to carry book.


Dr Lina receives congratulations from her opponent, Christer

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray! congrats dr. lina!

Anonymous said...

Grattis Lina till doktorsgraden. Grattis Walker till Lina ;)

/Peter

Talo Martín said...

Haaahaahha, she's too pretty with that belly!!
Done!

suyapa said...

Grattis Lina, bra jobb hoppas att se dig snart .....

Carles said...

Congratulations to Lina.
I also took my PhD in something similar, genetics of Muscular Dystrophies. The difference is 10 years ago.
Hahaha.
Congratulations again.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LINA!!!!
I KNOW HOW HARD IS TO GET IT AND MORE PREGNANT!!!YOU ARE MY HEROINE!!!
I WISH I WILL FINISH AS SOON AS POSIBLE BECAUSE I CAN´T ANYMORE!!!WILL BE IN DECEMBER!
NOW ONLY YOUR BABY!!!!
A LOT OF KISSES!
NOEMI

Anonymous said...

Thanks, it feals great, like a 10kg stone have lifted from my chest and flown away. I so wish I could have gone to spain and seen you all. You are more than welcome to come and visit us in Gothenburg. And I think Walker, me and hammer strike will be back in wonderful spain quite soon too. Big hugs to you all and good luck noemi, you will do great. I'm impressed with your swedish suyapa, next time i'll write in spanish.

Love to you all/ Lina and hammer strike