Friday, December 12, 2008

Leaving the Valley

We made the decision to leave Yosemite a day early as Martin has been feeling under the weather and the forecast was looking grim. It would have been nice for Martin to get another shot at Midnight Lightning but from the looks of him not much climbing will be done. There is always next time.
While Martin got the short end of the stick I left the Valley quite content. I climbed 7 out of 8 days and I managed to send the majority of my A-list problems, even scraping up two of Camp 4's most beautiful lines on my last morning (Bruce Lee and King Cobra) . There's still heaps to go back to and Yosemite is officially my new favorite place. With any luck I'll convince Lina to move there for a season as the place needs some more development.


Martin feels worse than he looks

Climbing 7 of 8 days. And this is my good hand

Greg on the El Cap boulder


Geg on King Cobra

King Cobra


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for that big juicy 1/2 lb hamburger....
/MH