Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rain Rain Go Away

I've been back in Sweden for 10 days and I think it has rained everyday.  The weather is so bad that even Swedes are commenting on the dreary conditions and unfortunately the forecast calls for more of the same.  This weather weighs on my soul and it is doubly disconcerting because I coaxed my good friend Antonio to come for an extended visit.  I just hope the weather gods smile on us before Antonio loses all hope and starts hitting the booze.

Despite the horrible weather we have made it out a couple times.  There are a few problems that tend to stay dry(ish) and the brief windows of opportunity has enabled us to compile several hours on real rock over a week.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Antonio on the verge of insanity

Steep equals dry (sometimes).  Antonio on Henry Lee

The first move of Henry Lee

 Antonio trying a new problem I put up called Salsa.

Working Bro-Down, a sweet new problem we brushed up


No comments: