Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ramsviksland

I recently visited an area in Bohuslan I'd never been to and was pleasantly surprised. I'd heard about Ramsviksland long before but certain friends deterred me with reports of chossy stone and limited rock. Needless to say my expectations were quite low. What I actually found there was heaps of rock, so much that my hours of running around only revealed a fraction as there are still plenty of large distant boulders my legs didn't take me to. The rock was larger grain that most stone in Bohuslan but a little cleaning was all that was required for most problems. There is plenty of steep stuff and in my two days there and sent one of the cooler roofs around and added several more to the project list.
Here are a few photos

A view of one of sectors at Ramsviksland


An awesome project up a wave


Fun steep project


Henrik trys to find balance


Jonas


Getting the fa of "Hamster Huey and the Gooey Kablooie"

2 comments:

tomas said...

Woaow!! Hamstertaket ser ju fantastiskt fint ut!

walkerkearney said...

it's pretty damn sweet. and wait until you see the other roof project...