Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Flagstaff, AZ

We are back in Sweden and it's nice to be home. I'm already planning my onslaught of Swedish projects but first we've got to shake off the jet-lag and move back into our home.


Until we dive back into the Swedish scene I'll try to post some photos from the last few weeks in the States. Here are a few from Flagstaff, AZ.


Hannah slaps some sandstone slopers in Kelly Canyon


This picture doesn't do the problem justice. Broken Symmetry withstood our 30 minute assualt but I can't wait to go back


Ryan crimps on Mt. Elden


Dain demonstrates how to climb at Priest's Draw


Andy sets a committing heel on Move and Groove Barbie


The Great Dain in Kelly Canyon


Line gets horizontal on Bat Roof

1 comment:

John V Antonson said...

Back in Sweden - how come I haven´t heard from you yet?