Monday, November 26, 2012

Sayonara Sweden and a Movember Video

I'm leaving cold dark Sweden behind and hopping on a plane for the USA in a few hours.  Will be great seeing everyone back home and I can't wait to bask in the sun and actually climb rocks.  It's a shame these winter trip always have to begin with getting back in shape but I'll be State side until mid February so maybe I'll get a couple things done.  First stop is a pseudo-secret sandstone area in NM and if it's good enough I might be there for a week or two.  I'm hoping for the best but worse-case-scenario I head down to the Tanks.  Win-win.

Also, as Movember comes to a close I thought I'd post a little video experiment of mine.  Here was my first attempt at a stop motion of sorts.  I just wish my mustache wasn't so weak


A Mustache for Movember from Walker Kearney on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NICE. this makes me miss you.