Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bishop Bouldering

The giant granite blocks of the Buttermilks have been working us.  We've been here for under a week and our skin is totally wrecked.  It's hard to pencil in an off day when there are so many things I want to climb but I'll have to show some restraint if I want to send anything new.  We'll see how it goes.

I've been a bit behind on updating the blog as my computer seems to be on the way out.  I just hope it doesn't take my whole harddrive with it when it dies.

For the time being here is a repost of a couple videos I made from bishop back in the day.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you check out the Thai-Thai restaurant at the airport in Bishop? Strange place, but best thai-food ever.
/ Ola

walkerkearney said...

i've heard that place is good. i'll check it out one of these times