Monday, November 14, 2011

Kjugekull and the Escaping the Impending Winter

The weather in Sweden has been incredible and I've been taking advantage of it.  Been getting out quite a bit, managing to polish off a few projects and repeating tons of local stuff.  Unfortunately Sweden's impending winter can't be far away but fortunately I will once again be escaping frigid Scandinavia for the sunny Southwest.  I'm flying into Albuquerque, NM on December 6th and looking forward to climbing with friends in the sun.  Hueco? Roy? Vegas? Other?  Anyone psyched?

Here are a couple pictures from a recent day in Kjugekull

Henrik on his project, KO sit-start.  Thanks to Henrik for showing me this one.  It was pretty sweet and I'm sure Henrik will fire it next time

Alla Vill Till Himmelen.  The one problem in Kjuge the continues to elude me.  Maybe next time.

Henrik toe-hooking on the start of Alla Vill Till Himmelen

Aerodynamite

No comments: