Thursday, September 1, 2011

Västervik

We are off to the USA for the month of September.  Looking forward to hanging with friends and family and hoping to climb tons.  I'll start updating the blog about our adventures in the USA but in the meantime there a few more pictures from Sweden I'd like to share.....

So I went to Västervik last weekend for a bouldering event/gathering.  I've wanted to check the place out for awhile and was psyched by what I saw.  During my two days there I collected enough projects to warrant several trips this fall and I haven't even seen half the areas.  My buddy Stefan Rasmussen is the primary developer of the area and has single-handedly turned the region into a bouldering destination.  I sure wish there where more folks like Stefan.  Here are a couple pictures.


Sammy sampling some of Västervik's bouldering

Fredrik gets horizontal

Magnus on a cool roof climb

Mr Västervik himself, Stefan, circuiting a sweet problem

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super kul att du kom... Nästa gång får du ta med hela familjen och stanna lite längre. Finns en del gobitar du aldrig fick se/Raz