Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Good Prospects of Climbing and a Kjugekull Video

The probability of climbing here in Sweden is actually looking pretty good. I admittedly could have gone out for a couple hours last weekend but when you're flying solo and packing a toddler it's not always that easy. The good news is that if things continue like they are now then I'll be touching real rock tomorrow and then hopefully on a regular basis. This is all assuming that the temperatures stays above freezing and we don't get any more snow. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but we'll see what the Swedish winter holds in store for us.

I've still got more stuff from the States I plan on putting on the blog but I figured I post this video from Sweden in hopes that spring is near.

Most of this video was shot in November and was the last day I climbed in Sweden.


1 comment:

Vertical Attitude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.