Sunday, July 12, 2009

Projects

The list of problems I'd still like to do is constantly growing and with the summer heat keeping the friction to a minimum it seems I'll have to wait until it cools down. Summer is usually the time for exploring and getting mileage but this summer is a bit different as the ultimate project of having a kid has consumed much of my time and energy. The arrival of Hammerstryke will certainly curtail climbing time for a bit but some things are more important.

Hopefully Hammie will be here any day as we are quickly approaching the somewhat arbitrary due date of July 17th. While we wait, here's a few of the problems I'll be dreaming about in between changing diapers and cleaning up baby vomit.

Undone slopey arete

Molndal Lighting. Undone.

Undone roof.

King Ding-a-ling. Henrik has done the stand.

The Cathedral Project. Impossible?

Abdominator. Undone

F**k it Dude. Undone.

5 comments:

Dan Carter said...

Hey Daddy Hammer!

It's Tennessee Dan. Just wanted to say hey. I was in pie town the other day to partake in the goodness of it's namesake and got the lowdown on your happenings as well. Oh the great small towns. Hope all is well and the lil hammer comes out crushing and doing well. I saw a groovy van the other day that had a custom real tree camo exterior. It would be the envy of Catron county I bet. Hope to see when you make it back over the pond. You gonna make pie fest?

walkerkearney said...

hey dan
good to hear from you. the groovy sounds sweet. there's nothing like camo to get redneck approval. still waiting for hammie. i'm hoping to make pie fest but haven't bought a ticket yet. we'll see.
big swedish hugs

Heather said...

Hammie, oh Hammie! I just called you, you're not home. Perhaps at the hospital? Love all three of you very much! xoxxoxoxoooxoxo

Carles said...

Hi Walker, nice pictures as always!!!

A lot of undone projects, so I think you should try with more faith (hahahahha).

Good luck and congratulations, because I guess you are already the climber daddy.

Anonymous said...

Walker,


Congrats on everything that is going on in your life. I am glad to see you are always doing what you wanted and exploring the world. I dont know how often you check your facebook I sent you a request.

Alexis