Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pie Fest and Beyond

Another great Pie Fest under my belt. Friends and family from all over converged on our little town for pie, climbing, horny toad races, a spaghetti feast, etc, etc. Those that haven't been are missing out as Pie Town truly is a little slice of heaven.

It was great to see everyone and I'm looking forward to next year.


Warm up slab


Frankenstein

Velcro Kitty

Roof Project

Monster Island


Some tough competitors in the pie eating contest

explaining the rules of the horny-toad race

The race is on

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good seeing you again, Walker. Maybe again... next year? I flipped through your blog - Good, quality pics & vids! I'll check in on ya occasionally. till then, here's some different scenery you can check out:

http://my.opera.com/semicolin1/blog

Be well,
Colin